|Title||Software Integration Engineer|
This Integration Engineer is responsible for data acquisition, loading, and analysis of customer network data, programming applications in support of radio optimization engineers.
- Data acquisition and loading of customer network configuration, performance, and trace data for use by analysis and optimization engineers.
- Programming tactical data acquisition solutions in support of Radio Engineers.
- Technical understanding of 2G/3G/4G mobile technologies, including RAN standards, architectures, protocols, and services.
- Programming skills in an object-oriented language such as C++, C#, or java. Skills in lower-level programming with knowledge of OS architectures, ability to reverse engineer other products
- UnÄ±x/Linux architecture knowledge
- Good leadership and communication capabilities and experience.
- Strong capability to drive to results.
- Knowledge of systems and system engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in database structure and administration and ETL. Strong skills in SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of products and systems in the customer's network.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the customer's business situation.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Some Financial and business skills
- At least 5-8 years practical experience in within the Telecom industry.