P.I.Works has been delivering network optimization and performance management solutions worldwide since 2005. Empowering wireless telecom operators around the world with the most innovative and efficient network performance management tools and services, P.I.Works specializes in an array of technologies covering GSM, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA and LTE. P.I.Works ensures the integrity of mobile communications by providing wireless telecom operators with the most cost-effective performance assurance solutions. From network monitoring to troubleshooting, whether in the radio or core networks, P.I.Worksâ€™ optimization solutions help drive profitability, while lowering Capital Expenditure (CapEx) and Operating Expenditure (OpEx) for wireless telecom operators. One of Endeavorâ€™s High-Impact Entrepreneur Companies, P.I.Works is working with 25 operators in 17 countries. With P.I. Worksâ€™ KPI improvement guarantees, wireless telecom operators are rest assured that their mobile subscribers receive the best Quality of Service (QoS) and Quality of End-User Experience (QoE). P.I.Works is an active member of The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) and The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP). Supported Vendors include Ericsson, Huawei, Nokia Siemens Networks, and ZTE.
- Investigate issues and perform tasks to insure P.I.Works solutions continuous functioning within SLA terms.
- Answer to customers questions related with the P.I.Works products and solutions.
- Apply patches and upgrades P.I.Works products on our customersâ€™ sites.
- Share knowledge by verbal and written communication (internal support meetings, training sessions, documentation)
- Participate to projects by installing, configure, tests and integrate the implemented solutions.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Technical understanding of 2G/3G/4G mobile technologies, including RAN standards, architectures, protocols, and services.
- Experience with various vendors OSS is a plus.
- Experience of using server hardware and server operating systems.
- Basic knowledge and experience in database architecture. Good SQL skills.
- Software development experience (C++, C#, Java preferred) and .Net Framework knowledge is a plus
- Good leadership and communication capabilities and experience.
- Strong capability to drive for results.